Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Back to Amn

As I told you before, me and my wife started to play Icewinda Dale 2 with all the addons you can find, a couple of weeks ago. We never played it together when it first came and it's a very pleasant experience and it doesn't feel a bit outdated at all.

Now our other little 3 person gaming group are done with the last multiplayer playable NWN2-module. As our friend never got the chance to play Baldur's Gate 2 and its expansion we will give it a go. It will probably take more than 18 months to play as we play just a couple of hours every week. And we will suck every little XP out of that game :)

/A

-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

Jclef said...

GOG is having a sale on old school D&D titles.

http://www.gog.com/page/promo_buy1_get1

Basically, you get 3 for 10 USD. Not bad!

I'm probably going to pick up Dragonshard, IWD2, and of course, the included ToEE.

It's great to have the digital copies so you don't have to insert cd 1,2,3,4... :P

Lance Botelle (Bard of Althéa) said...

18 months - I should have "Better The Demon" finished by then. :)

Actually, I really hope to have it finished before that as well, but time will tell ... and then I hope your group will squeeze as much out of that for me as well. :)

Lance.